- Participation in campaigns and advocacy activities related to the vision and mission of the alliance.
- Increased visibility through the activities of the alliance on various platforms.
- Participation in national, regional and global networking opportunities.
- Capacity building on alternative family care and related topics.
- The collaboration, sharing and dissemination of knowledge, skills and effective approaches on community strengthening initiatives and alternative family care.
- Participation in lobbying for legislation and policy frameworks for children in the alliance’s area of focus.
- Opportunities to develop partnerships with other members for greater impact.
Association for Alternative Family Care of Children Members
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP TO THE ASSOCIATION
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Download the Membership Form below.
- Fill in the details
- Email a signed and stamped copy, together with the required attachments to email@example.com
- Your application will be reviewed by the Steering Group.
- A decision will be communicated to you before the lapse of three weeks.